|Full Programlar Arşivi Full Program Arşivi.. AltForumları Kullanın|
ÖDEVLERİNİZİ BULMAKTA ZORLANIYOMUSUNUZ!
TÜM SORULARINIZA ANINDA CEVAP VERİLECEKTİR !
Sitemize Üye Olmadan Konulara Cevap Yazabilir Ayrıca Soru Cevap Bölümüne Konu Açabilirsiniz !
Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2010
0 mesajına 0 kere teşekkür edildi.Tecrübe Puanı: 0
MegaSeg 5.5.6 - Mac OS X
MegaSeg 5.5.6 - Mac OS XMegaSeg 5.5.6 - Mac OS X | 16MB
MegaSeg is a totally self-contained DJ music mixing and radio automation system which benefits from the ease, mobility, and reliability of Mac computers.
MegaSeg enables DJs and radio stations to put their massive music libraries on their Mac and seamlessly segue or beat mix between songs or music videos, trigger sound effects via hot keys, note requests via color coded request lists, cue tracks via a second sound output, create dynamic scheduled playlists, and program timed playlist events.
Mobile DJ businesses can use MegaSeg to easily add another system to their growing business, and is a professional solution for DJ's who need more mixing control than Apple's iTunes offers. MegaSeg has full integration with the iTunes library and playlists, including compatibly with songs bought from the iTunes Music Store.
* Categories: Fixed an error when reaching 500 categories.
* Edit Dialog: Fixed a bug where the volume setting did not reflect the actual value.
* Folders View: Major speed optimizations, especially with very large libraries and removing folders with many tracks or sub-folders inside.
* Importing: Added import options for iTunes Library importer to filter by media types (Music Videos, Podcasts, Movies, etc.)
* Importing: Faster scan for new iTunes tracks, especially with very large libraries.
* Importing: Fixed missing Play Counts when using the iTunes Library import option.
* Importing: Resolved a possible Unsupported Formated error when importing iTunes.
* Library: Optimized speed of removing multiple-selected tracks from the library or playlist.
* Playlists: Fixed a bug where a track not yet imported from a playlist could cause the import dialog to stay open.
* Playlists: Fixed a bug where playlist tracks could appear missing if the file location changed, yet is still available in the MegaSeg library.
* Playlists: Fixed a glitch when removing a block of tracks in the middle of a long list that would cause the scroll position to jump.
* Playlists: If opening a playlist causes tracks to be imported, it no longer hides the playlist browser.
* Other minor interface changes.
Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
Download from hotfile.com
|maç, megaseg, os|
|Konuyu Toplam 1 Üye okuyor. (0 Kayıtlı üye ve 1 Misafir)|