- Charge your HTC M8 above 60% battery level to avoid shutdowns during the process.
- Backup your device storage, Contacts, SMS etc. using Google Sync service or any third-party app.
- Install a custom recovery on your HTC M8 to flash the mod. If you dont have one, follow our guide to install custom recovery on your device →Click Here
Enable WiFi Tethering on Verizon HTC One M8
- Download the enable and disable WiFi tethering mods and transfer it to the internal memory of the device → Click Here To Download
- Reboot the device into the recovery mode and flash the EnableDefualtTether_2.21.605.2_VZW.zip file. If youre not sure on flashing theZip file, follow our flashing guide → Click Here
- If you wish to disable the mod any time, flash the DisableDefualtTether_2.21.605.2_VZW.zip using the same procedure.