ÖDEVLERİNİZİ BULMAKTA ZORLANIYOMUSUNUZ!
TÜM SORULARINIZA ANINDA CEVAP VERİLECEKTİR !
Sitemize Üye Olmadan Konulara Cevap Yazabilir Ayrıca Soru Cevap Bölümüne Konu Açabilirsiniz !
Üyelik tarihi: Mar 2009
2 mesajına 2 kere teşekkür edildi.Tecrübe Puanı: 1000
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe - Razor1911
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe - Razor1911
1. Mount or burn the .iso files
3. Skip the license wizard during installation
4. Unrar crack.rar from /Razor1911 dir found on DVD2 to your install path
5. Play & enjoy!
Flight Simulator X marks the tenth version of the popular line of simulators. It was officially released to the US market on October 17, 2006. According to Microsoft's Web site for the game, a standard edition (USD $49.99) features everything from navaids to GPS and airways. It also includes 18 planes, 28 detailed cities, and 40 highly detailed airports. The deluxe version (USD $69.99) features 24 types of aircraft, 38 highly detailed cities, and 45 highly detailed airports.
The presently known new features in Flight Simulator X include:
* Improved graphics including enhanced texture resolution, new Earth model facilitating polar flights, true road data, region-specific textures, 3D animals, star constellations, etc. Also, the scenery textures now line up with the automatically generated (Autogen) buildings. Maximum rendering-engine-supported scenery resolution of 7cm/pixel (not available with default scenery).
* Improved default airport functionality — appropriate dynamic vehicles, jetways etc. Now featured by default where they exist in reality.
* The built-in GPS support has been upgraded to include Garmin G1000 integrated glass cockpit, (select aircraft in the Deluxe version only).
* Improved ATC featuring certain non-FAA procedures where appropriate (for example, altimeter/QNH scale in European units) and numerous minor updates such as an improved progressive-taxi feature.
* Improved and new default aircraft including, for example, an Airbus A321. Default aircraft systems modeling is rather extensively improved, featuring, for example, APU, fire protection, passenger advisory sign switches etc.
* Improved weather system, including better visibility modeling.
* Revamped multiplayer functionality featuring Shared Skies, a feature allowing multiple users to share the same cockpit.
* Tower Controller, a feature in the Deluxe version allowing users to simulate local control at many airports worldwide during multiplayer gaming.
* Revamped sound system with support for 5.1 surround sound.
Notice the new water effects during sunrise.
* Proprietary SimConnectAPI to allow FSUIPC-like access to Flight Simulator functions and variables.
* Mission engine allowing creation of dynamic missions with developer control of many simulation variables, sound file playback, AI aircraft traffic etc. in relation to what the user is doing — essentially an evolution over the APL and ABL adventure programming languages featured in previous versions of the software. Dozens of missions ship with the product, and a mission level editor is expected to be released on-line shortly after release of the main product.
* Most of the vintage aircraft that were a key theme in the previous version have been dropped, with the exception of the DC-3 and Piper J-3. Both aircraft are featured in the default missions that ship with the product.
* The maximum altitude in the game has been increased to 100,000,000 feet (30,000,000 m), as opposed to FS2004's 99,999 feet (30,480 m). FSX's maximum altitude is therefore approximately 2.39 times the diameter of the Earth at the equator.
* Camera shake in the virtual cockpit as the aircraft banks, accelerates, brakes, flies through turbulence etc.
* Realistic flexible wings in some commercial airplanes, the wings flex when the aircraft is going through turbulence, increase rate of ascent or descent, major plane movements, flaps being fully extended, general vibrations to the plane, etc. An example of an aircraft with this wing movement is the Boeing 747-400.
* New water effect which has 3D waves with curled up object reflection according to the wave movements and with sunshine reflection.
* Aircraft can cast shadows on themselves.
* Red Bull Air Race World Series racing
Microsoft Flight Simulator X comes on 2 DVDs and requires approximately 14 gigabytes of hard drive space to install. Although official minimum system requirements call for a 1.0 GHz CPU, 256 MB RAM and a 32 MB DirectX 9 compatible video card, much more powerful hardware is needed to achieve good performance with visual settings increased beyond the lowest values. With anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering either disabled or reduced, low-end and even some high end graphics cards, such as NVIDIA's 7300 GT and ATI's X800 will perform respectably at relatively low resolutions [ie. 1024x768], even with all other visual options maximized. On the other hand, there is no apparent benefit from SLI technology, except for the most extreme resolutions with high AA.
A fast CPU is essential for good performance. While Service Pack 1 improved performance on multicore processors, FSX performance is largely dependant on CPU speed.
|deluxe, flight, microsoft, razor1911, simulator|
|Konuyu Toplam 1 Üye okuyor. (0 Kayıtlı üye ve 1 Misafir)|
|Konu||Konuyu Başlatan||Forum||Cevaplar||Son Mesaj|
|Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 İNDİR||DAVUTBEY||Oyun Download ve İstekleri||0||03-21-2009 13:02|
|Flight simulator 2004 / X Ucretli UÇAKLAR||DAVUTBEY||Oyun EkLentiLeri||0||03-21-2009 12:58|
|Flight Simulator 2004 Update 9.1||Yaso||Araçlar||0||06-24-2008 09:44|
|Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2 12/14/2007||Yaso||Araçlar||0||06-19-2008 02:35|
|Flight Simulator 2004 Istanbul and Marmara Scenery 1.0||Yaso||Araçlar||0||06-18-2008 13:36|